The Art Adventures Philosophy
We believe the inspiration of art is a healing exercise. Our curriculum explores technical skills, balanced with the belief that creative expression has no boundaries.
Students are encouraged to express their unique imaginations!
Enjoy Some Family Fun!
Come to the relaxing atmosphere of Monarch Sculpture Park , just south of Olympia, for an inspiring art experience! Enjoy a 90-minute class in the indoor Monarch Art Gallery, then explore the natural beauty of our peaceful 10-acre park. Unwind at the Monarch Gallery Courtyard, bring a picnic and friends, or visit the 25-mile Chehalis Western paved trail next to the park.
Art Adventures is unique! Unlike some schools, workshops, craft stores, or senior communities, we offer exclusive features.
- The comforting environment is in a serene art gallery and park.
- We are experienced with students ranging from enthusiastic to reserved, from skilled to beginner, from youth to elder.
- Our curriculum is based on the fine arts, training students to eventually create pieces with high-quality craftsmanship.
- Classes are limited to 5 to 15 students with one or more instructors, to ensure attentiveness with each special student.
- We feature a non-smoking, non-toxic environment.
- Our reasonable pricing is low when compared to other classes. Only $100 for a six-hour workshop!
- Our instructors include internationally known artists with up to 30 years experience! The lead teacher, artist Myrna Orsini, has been a licensed teacher since 1969.